04 Thunderbird

dbrun

Reaction score
IMG_1642.jpegIMG_1730.jpegI tried something new on a 2004 Thunderbird, hard and soft top. A little leather freshening up. We will see how the leather holds up.

Last edited:
IMG_1733.jpegIMG_1635.jpegIMG_1658.jpegIMG_1734.jpegIMG_1718.jpegHere is car polished and engine detail. Owner just wanted a gloss enhancement, removed some light swirls and still had some deeper scratches.

Reactions: TMQ
Now Mike I need to take your class and learn how to glass polish, the front glass had wiper scratches, I believe the owner will let me remove.

Nice work Daniel.

FWIW - I've never worked on one of these modern Tbirds. Buffed out a bunch of the classics, but never a modern version.

Years ago I went to a Guitars and Cars event at the Petersen Museum, this was an invitation only event and I had tickets for myself and a few online detailing personalities to attend. Chip Foose was there, Courtney Hansen was there and I think Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top.

After the show, when we were walking out, I saw Courtney Hansen leaving in her car. It was one of these modern Ford Thunderbirds in black. It was totally swirled-out. LOL

Mike

After the show, when we were walking out, I saw Courtney Hansen leaving in her car. It was one of these modern Ford Thunderbirds in black. It was totally swirled-out. LOL
It was pretty cool car to work on, wish customer would have wanted me to remove all the imperfections, but he was happy and that makes me happy.

Because now I get to remove all the swirls and water spots out of this car, same customer. First one I have ever worked on😀

Never been polished. Right at 30,000 miles.

Not sure yet if I’m going to do traditional wash, iron remover, clay or just do a rinse less wash and clay then polish.
IMG_1735.jpeg

Nice work Daniel.

Thanks Mike.

Back