American Muscle Car Museum - Virtual Tour

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
American Muscle Car Museum - Virtual Tour

Recently had a chance to visit with Mark the owner and Ed the Curator of the American Muscle Car Museum. Had a great visit followed with a private tour. I took a lot of pictures to create this thread to showcase a large portion of Mark's collection. All the full size pictures were cropped and then resized to either 1000 pixels wide or in the case of some of the documentation for various cars, the original pictures were resized to 500 pixels wide.

As you scroll down this page are are able to see all the pictures in a LINEAR format - just to point out, you can't do this on Facebook or Instagram. And to create a thread like this a person needs to know elementary BB code.

I'll add captions and descriptions, suffice to say all these picture were shared for the most part in the order they were taken.

Early morning - Yancy and I are in Yancy's Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody, following my brother-in-law and wife Stacy in his black C8 Corvette.

full

This is what Yancy's driving looks like....

full

While we're drying up, Tunch is flying in with his brother-in-law who is a Pilot.

full

This is the entrance and parking lot at the American Muscle Car Museum. The outside is just as beautiful, detailed and manicured as the inside.

full

When you first walk into front entrance of the museum you are greeted by a collection of Ford GTs in every color option available with this 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition front and center.

full

full

Here's the owner of the collection, Mark Pieloch, (center), talking with Tunch, owner of 3D Products, (right), and Tunch's brother-in-law, Hasmet (right side).

full

From left to right...

Pete, (my brother-in-law), Stacy Phillips, Mike Phillips, Mark Pieloch, Tunch Goren, Hasmet, Yancy Martinez

full

From left to right,

Mark Pieloch, Tunch Goren, Mike Phillips, Ed Dedick

full

From left to right,

Pete, Mike, Mark, Tunch, Hasmet and Yancy

full

While at the AMCM, Yancy and I shot a number of videos announcing upcoming projects, classes and SEMA videos.

full

full

full

After our meetings in the entrance hall, we then journeyed into the actual museum portion. The below two pictures are looking to the left and then the right once you enter this building and this is with the overhead lights OFF and just the lighting from the glow from all the neon lights. Gives the collection a very cool and even surreal look.

full

full

When the lights came on, as we toured through the museum I did my best to take a picture of the placard in front of each vehicle so everyone reading this article into the future can know what they are looking at plus see some of the details and of course, some pictures of the vehicles described in the placard.

First up were some Porsche Tractors from the 1960s

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

This is a Porsche Limousine - One of One ever built.

full

full

full

Mark has one of the largest, if not the largest collection of Yenko cars (in one location), in the world. For those that may not know who Don Yenko is or his significance in the Detroit Iron Muscle Car World, I took these pictures to share this information.

full

full

full

Then as we continue to walk through the collection - here's the first Yenko car on display followed by the rest of the Yenko cars in order as you walk.

full

full

:)

Last edited:
Continued...

Here's a car I know Michael Pena would love!

full

full

full

New to the museum are a collection of Dodge Vipers...

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

And last but not least because we'll be back... this beautiful 2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale Aperta Convertible with only 208 miles on her. 1 of 499 ever built.

full

Stay tuned, I'll do my best to get picture of the rest of the cars next time I'm with Mark, Ed, Jerry and team at the Muscle Car Museum.

Last edited:
Last bunch from this visit...

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Besides all the cool cars Mark has also collected a wide variety of other cool things from days gone by to share with all the visitors to the museum.

Cigarette Machine -- before they were outlawed....

full

full

An interesting collection of vintage boat motors...

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Also classic bicycles...

full

Last edited:
If I had more time I could have captured all the cars but it was a tick on the busy side that day.

The sampling above though should give you an idea of just how pristine this collection is...

Back