Antique and Vintage Car Detailing History

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com

I find products from the past to be interesting. This area will basically be a virtual museum.

Here's the original can of Liquid Glass next to the current version still for sale.

LiquidGlass01.jpg

:)

I remember this product from the 80s. The instructions suggested that you park the car in the sun and allow the wax to bake in.

My grandfather had a can of that Westley's in paste form YEARS ago. I still remember using the 'New' Liquid Glass on my 2nd Camaro back in the late 80's.

Makes me curious about this stuff...even though the ONLY place I see ads for is is on Face Book https://www.liquidglassus.com/ Fortunately there are still a ton of Mike Phillips' tested and approved products to try before wasting my money on it. :D

Fortunately there are still a ton of Mike Phillips' tested and approved products to try before wasting my money on it. :D

One thing I've learned the hard way over the years is to always be open to new technology or in different words, new products.

The product you linked to might in fact be a great product. So I don't think it's fair to say you would be wasting money on it until you actually get some and use it.

Just saying...

I find products from the past to be interesting. This area will basically be a virtual museum.

Here's the original can of Liquid Glass next to the current version still for sale.

LiquidGlass01.jpg

Mike I think you may open a Detailing Products Museum

Back