Car Detailing Flow Chart for the BIG 3-Day Detailing Class in May!

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
Car Detailing Flow Chart for the BIG 3-Day Detailing Class in May!

I think we're the only class that has a Car Detailing Flow Chart that shows pictures of the cars you'll be training on and the order in which you'll train on them. There's a couple of reasons we use this type of chart and one of the reasons is because in our class, we bring in SO MANY CARS - we need this type of graphical flow chart so everyone knows what's coming up next! And our staff knows when we've finished one set of cars, which cars to bring in next.

Those attending this class will detail 8 cars in 3 days!
No chairs, no sitting around talking about car detailing and no boring power point presentation.

full

This topics listed are just an overview, as we go through the class any topic or technique each car needs, we cover it while it's on deck.

full

full

full

Only a few spaces left!
There's only a few spaces left for this class and then it's sold out. Click the link below and sign-up online,

Click here to sign-up for the MOST hands-on detailing class on planet Earth!

Or call 833-280-6703 to sign-up over the phone.

Questions?
Give me a call, I'm always happy to share more information about our classes and answer all your questions.

760-515-0444

Mike Phillips

***Update***

The first of 8 cars has just arrived!

More cars arriving tomorrow! These are the BEST and MOST hands-on detailing classes on Planet Earth. Our classes are the classes everyone else tries to copy. Take the best. Take the real-deal.

This class is SOLD OUT!

Click this link to get signed up for the next class.

-Mike

***Update***

Another car has arrived for our 100% hands-on detailing classes!

If you want to have the most fun while learning more topics, more tools and more techniques, get signed up for the next class!

This class is SOLD OUT!

Click this link to get signed up for the next class.

-Mike Phillips

Last edited:
Back