Jeffb
New member
2019 Toyota Avalon. Has been Ceramic coated. Area shown in picture will not polish out. Please let me know you thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Mike
Mike, I used a white cloth and polish with no paint removal. If you can send me an email address. Will send pictures.If you do the white cloth, white polish test - can try to do this at the same time?
1: Take a picture of the white cloth with polish on it next to the section.
2: Take a picture showing your hand rubbing the cloth over the questionable area.
3: Take a picture of any color that comes off the vehicle in that same place you took the picture showing no color on the cloth - or color on the cloth. But take the picture with your hand holding the cloth turned over by the questionable spot. The idea being to include context in all pictures.
Send me the pictures and I'll write a how-to article that can help others into the future.
If it works for you. If not, it's all good. I just try to leverage anything I do to create content that will help others.
Mike
Mike, I used a white cloth and polish with no paint removal.
Have tried different polishes and primers with no success?
If you can send me an email address. Will send pictures.