Infiniti QX30

Jayfro

Reaction score
Mike,

If I'm not mistaken, I thought your wife purchased an Infiniti QX30 a few years ago, we just picked up a 2019 this past weekend for my wife.

I was searching the old threads on AGO looking for your process/products on detailing that car and I cannot find anything on the site, would you happen to know what search terms that I might use to find that thread?

My wife's car, the paint is in great shape, not many swirls at all but very rough feeling, so I think it'll have to clay and polish in the coming weeks. The shiny trim pieces around the car are swirled-up pretty good so I'll be polishing those well. Speaking of the black trim around the car, did you use a 3" polisher on the trim or did you just continue with the 5" - 6" pad as you were polishing each panel?

My plan at this point, is to decontaminate with an iron remover, clay, then polish with HD Speed (hoping speed will do the trick). I'm undecided on what to use to finish off the car, either a sealant like Poxy or maybe take a dive off the cliff and try a Ceramic Coating.

Thank you for your help!

Jay

Back