LIVE Online Detailing Class - Harbor Freight Forced Rotation DA versus FLEX XC 3401 VRG aka the BEAST!

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
LIVE Online Detailing Class - Harbor Freight Forced Rotation DA versus FLEX XC 3401 VRG aka the BEAST!

This Wednesday, we'll be comparing the new Harbor Freight Forced Rotation DA versus FLEX XC 3401 VRG aka the BEAST! These are both 8mm gear-driven orbital polishers. The price difference is about $300.00 between the two. FLEX is world famous for building the highest quality tools on planet Earth and Harbor Freight is known for making copies of the best tools at substantially lower price points.

For this demo, we have a black, 1955 Chevy Delray with the normal swirls and scratches, plus some RIDS I need to remove from the trunk lid.

We go live at,

1:00pm Pacific Time
3:00pm Central Time
4:00pm Eastern Time

Watch and interact on any Dr. Beasley's social media platforms.

Dr. Beasley's Facebook Page

Dr. Beasley's YouTube Channel

Dr. Beasley's Instagram Page

And remember, when you join us for the live broadcast you can interact in REAL-TIME! (can't do that after the fact).

Mike

full

Last edited:
More...

Harbor Freight Forced Rotation DA versus FLEX XC 3401 VRG aka the BEAST!

full

Here's the car and some shots of the RIDS in the trunk lid.

full

Outside

full

full

Inside

full

full

full

Hmm... which polisher?

full

I'll run both polishers over the trunk lid, which will remove the millions of shallow swirls and scratches, but my guess is I'll need a rotary to remove the deeper RIDS, possibly some sanding.

Mike

Back