LIVE Online Detailing Class - How-To Machine Scrub AND Machine Apply Tire Dressings! Plus, Wheel cleaning brushes and tips!

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
LIVE Online Detailing Class - How-To Machine Scrub AND Machine Apply Tire Dressings! Plus, Wheel cleaning brushes and tips!

Here's the LIVE online class archived on the Dr. Beasley's YouTube Channel

Starting Wednesday, December 20th, watch LIVE and interact during the live feed 1:00pm Pacific, 3:00pm Central or 4:00pm Eastern on either of these social media platforms.

Dr. Beasley's Facebook Page

Dr. Beasley's YouTube Channel

Dr. Beasley's Instagram Page

In this LIVE online detailing class, we're going to show how to machine scrub tires instead of scrubbing tires by hand. The machine never gets tires and does a MUCH better job of getting tires surgically clean as compared to working the old-fashioned way, a human hand.

We will also share pro-grade wheel cleaning brushes as well as my own tips for cleaning both wheels and tires.

Join us via either Facebook, YouTube or Instagram and interact LIVE with your questions and comments.

See you there!

Mike

full

Last edited:
***Update***

Yancy has his cameras and video equipment all set-up and we are ready to go!

Mike

Last edited:
I learned alot at today at your live class!
Any tips for white lettering on tires, together with tire conditioning?
I have some Michelin tires, the letters are outlined in white. But in areas they look faded, or perhaps they are discolored from brake dust. I'll give the machine brush approach a shot.
If you could design a new (manual) wheel brush, what would it be like?

I learned alot at today at your live class!
Any tips for white lettering on tires, together with tire conditioning?
I have some Michelin tires, the letters are outlined in white. But in areas they look faded, or perhaps they are discolored from brake dust. I'll give the machine brush approach a shot.

Sometimes, the only way to revive white walls or white lettering is to sand the rubber. You can do this by hand or machine, I've done both. Try using a low grit like #800 and if that doesn't work you can go lower. Just remember, for a smooth finish you need to do the last sanding step with a higher grit like #1000 - kind of depends on what you're looking for.

If you could design a new (manual) wheel brush, what would it be like?

I don't think there's a need to design a new manual wheel brush. The Braun Wheel Face brush works great.

Wheel & Fender Brush

You can see them in use for cleaning wheels and engine compartments in this write-up from my last class.

601 pictures - what a real hands-on detailing class looks like!

Wheels

full

Engine Detailing

full

Mike

***Update***

Here's the LIVE online class archived on the Dr. Beasley's YouTube Channel

I also placed it at the top of the first post for those that don't scroll. LOL

Mike

Back