Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
Training Cars and Boats for the September 3-Day Class

Friday Class Topics

Morning Session - Multiple Step Paint Corrections learning how to use rotary polishers, orbital polishers, plus Dr. Beasley's NSP Primers & Ceramic Coatings.

1978 Chevy K5 Blazer

Picture coming

Afternoon session - Single step paint correction using orbital polishers plus Dr. Beasley's NSP Primers and Ceramic Coatings

2017 Mini Cooper S in Volcanic Orange

Here's our demo car for this LIVE Online Detailing Class. This is a recent purchase by my mother-in-law, Susan. It's a 2017 Mini Cooper S in Volcanic Orange.

full

full

full

Saturday Topics

Machine Dry Sanding with Eagle Abrasives by KOVAX plus rotary polishers, orbital polishers plus Dr. Beasley's NSP Primers and Ceramic Coating

1948 Ford Pickup Streetrod
FRESH custom paint job with lots of orange peel. This will be for the Saturday Machine Dry Sanding Class on how to remove orange peel.

Here she is right out of the paint booth.

full

full

Here's how she looks today. This truck is arriving today around 3:00pm and I'll take fresh videos and pictures.

full

In this class you will learn how to use the Eagle Abrasives by KOVAX Machine Dry Sanding System

full

Sunday Class Topics

Extreme Boat Detailing Class Course
This is going to be a real challenge, it's a neglected 26' Mako Center Console. Owner says she hasn't been touched in years.

full

full

full

This class is 9 days away. There are still spaces. Call me to get signed-up

760-515-0444

>Click here to sign-up for this 3-day class<

Mike

Last edited:
Back