1-day Extreme Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating Class in Escondido, California - Saturday, March 23rd

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
1-day Extreme Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating Class in Escondido, California - Saturday, March 23rd

full

This class starts at 7:30am and goes until 5:30pm. There are NO CHAIRS. No sitting. No PowerPoint. This is a 100% hands-on car detailing training course.

You will train on 3 cars in a single day. Topics include,

Multiple-Step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coatings - This is to teach you how to tackle the WORST condition cars. The first tool you will learn to use is the rotary polisher.

One-step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coatings - This is to teach you how to detail cars that don't need the multiple-step approach, or your customer doesn't have the budget for a multiple-step package.

One-step Ceramic AIO Detail - This will teach you how to detail a car using only one step and one product. This is for doing high-speed production detailing.

Extreme Prep Wash - The final results start with an extreme prep wash including, engine detailing, glass polishing, machine scrubbing tires, chemical & mechanical decontamination.

Here are the cars for the above topics,

Multiple-Step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coatings -
We are currently looking for a dark colored passenger car in HORRIBLE condition.

One-step Paint Correction & Ceramic Coatings

2009 BMW 328i

This car was recently taken to the local BMW dealership for service and as a courtesy to the owner, their detail center butchered the paint on this car.

full

full

One-step Ceramic AIO Detail
We are currently looking for a dark colored passenger car in neglected condition.

1217 Simpson Way
Escondido, CA 92029

Price: $595.00

Click here to register for this class

Questions? Text or call me at 760-515-0444

Mike Phillips

Last edited:
Continued...

Here's more pictures of the BMW

full

full

full

full

full

NOTE: We are the most hands-on training classes on planet Earth. We are also the ONLY class that brings in real cars for you to train on - not demo hoods.

We are also the only class that shows you the cars you'll train on BEFORE you sign-up for the class. Do your research and pick the class that you think suites your needs the best.

:)

More...

Here's a very accurate photo description of what our 1-day classes look like.

What our 1-Day Extreme Detailing Class looks like - 146 pictures!

full

If you sign-up for any of our classes, be sure to get a good night's sleep the night before and wear shoes and clothes that you are comfortable working in, err. training in all day.

Mike

I am trying my best to make it to this one.

That would be great Michael!

Haven't seen you since you were on our TV show back before the geek was sold.

Competition Ready Experience

full

Competition Ready Season 2 Episode 12: Classic Auto Show (Preview)

I'm still working on getting more cars for the Saturday class. I'm also working on getting cars for the Sunday class, which is optional.

Sunday Dry Sanding Class
The Sunday class will cover dry sanding by hand and machine, like you see here,

Learning to remove orange peel by dry sanding for a true show car finish!

Hand sanding to remove orange peel on a 1965 Ford Galaxie Restorod!

full

Machine dry sanding to refine hand sanding marks...

full

Training on how to use a rotary on some other dude's streetrod...

full

Final results...

full

Yeah, these are fun classes. :) And of course, you learn a LOT!

full

Mike

Back