1940 Buick Woody detailed by Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
1940 Buick Woody detailed by Mike Phillips

Here's my first detail job since starting my new detail business.

full

:)

Last edited:
That looks it was some intense work, Mike. :oops:

This is the 2nd classic Woody I've detailed in the last year. The other was a 1937 Ford.

There's a lot of wood on the side and this means zero buffing. I do wash like normal as the exterior wood on these cars is clearcoated. For paint there's the front clip and then the back fenders. Not much else. The vinyl top is humongous though.

This particular car is all original except for wheels and tires, which are upgraded as it's a daily driver. The engine is a Straight 8 - runs like a top.

full

Sometime in the future I'll spruce up the engine compartment and do an interior job.

This is the 2nd classic Woody I've detailed in the last year. The other was a 1937 Ford.

There's a lot of wood on the side and this means zero buffing. I do wash like normal as the exterior wood on these cars is clearcoated. For paint there's the front clip and then the back fenders. Not much else. The vinyl top is humongous though.

This particular car is all original except for wheels and tires, which are upgraded as it's a daily driver. The engine is a Straight 8 - runs like a top.

full

Sometime in the future I'll spruce up the engine compartment and do an interior job.

Beautiful car and a great job mike

Back