2019 Vivid Black Trike

Lance Mark

Reaction score
Wash/Decon/Clay Bar: Reset by Carpro, CG Iron, CG Bug and Tar, Wolfgang Clay, CG Clay Lube

Correction: Griot G8, Boss Pads, Wolgang's Uber, Total Swirl Remover, and Finishing Glaze

LSP: Polish Angel's Primer, Cosmic V2 Glass Coat, and High Gloss

Befores:

IMG_3930.JPGcamphoto_.jpgIMG_3957.JPGIMG_3976.JPGIMG_3975.JPGIMG_3990.jpgIMG_3977.JPG

I removed the front upper fairing, detached the lower fairing to swing them out and polish inside the crash bars, the tank, the front fender, side panels and the tour pack.

Each piece got a bath, decontamination, clay bar, and then either a two step with TSR and FG or some spot correction with Uber, then a two step on top of it.

After bench polishing each piece each got a coat of PA's Primer, two coats of v2, and two coats of High Gloss.

Before reassembly, I washed and corrected the rear fenders and rear trunk assembly and then cleaned every nook, cranny, and hidden spot from top to bottom, including the undercarriage, engine, transmission, and the side compartments and fairing compartment that houses the radio and speaker pods.

IMG_4190.jpgIMG_4169.jpgIMG_4140.JPGIMG_4136.JPGIMG_4160.JPGIMG_4143.JPGIMG_4117.jpgIMG_4157.JPGIMG_4177.JPG

Thanks for having a look. I have a handful of other projects I'll find put up. You'll start to pick up on a theme. Bikes are my real passion.

Back