Airports - Hotels - Restaurants - Plus things to do in Stuart Florida!

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
Airports - Hotels - Restaurants - Plus things to do in Stuart Florida!

full

Thank you for signing up for one of our detailing classes here at Dr. Beasley’s O. R. - We do everything we can to make it as easy as possible to get here and have a great time! This includes getting you accurate information about the nearby airports with the correct airport codes, the closest and best hotels to stay at while you're here and also the best place to get great FRESH seafood or any type of cuisine you prefer.

Airports

The closest and thus fastest and easiest to get to Dr. Beasley’s O. R.

West Palm Beach Airport - Airport Code: PBI

Approximately 30 minutes from Autogeek.com Corporate Offices <--Closest airport to Dr. Beasley’s O. R. Straight shot on I-95

Fort Lauderdale Airport - Airport Code: FLL

Approximately 2 hours away from Dr. Beasley’s O. R. - Straight shot on I-95

More Florida Airports - Further away from AutoForge.net

Miami Airport - Airport Code: MIA

Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes away from Dr. Beasley’s O. R. with great traffic conditions - Straight shot on I-95

Orlando Airport - Airport Code: MCO

Approximately 3 hours away from Dr. Beasley’s O. R. with great traffic conditions. - Must take multiple highways and/or toll roads but doable.

Hotels

Note: Pricing is dynamic and varies by dates.

These first two hotels are the closest to our training center. They are literally right down the road.

Courtyard Stuart
7615 SW Lost River Road
Stuart, Florida 34997
772-781-3344

There is an in-house restaurant, Starbucks and full bar. The Cracker Barrel, McDonald's and Chevron Gas Station/Mini Mart are right next door.

Holiday Inn Express - Stuart Florida
7900 SW Lost River Road
Stuart, FL 34997
772-287-2522

Dunkin Donuts and La Forchetta - an Italian Restaurant are both right next door in the same parking lot. I highly recommend La Forchetta - superb, authentic Italian food. Wendy's is also on the entrance road.

Continued
All other hotels are going to be a few miles down the road but still and easy drive on Kanner Road.

Comfort Suites Stuart-Hutchinson Island - (The name is misleading as this hotel is smack dab in the middle of Stuart, not on Hutchinson Island)
3423 SE Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34997
772-888-2424
Note: I have not stayed here but past class students that have all say it's really nice and more affordable than the Courtyard Stuart. There is no in-house restaurant or bar.

Quality Inn Downtown Stuart
950 SE Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34997
772-287-3171

Note: I have not stayed here and have no info about it. It is right next door to a very popular local restaurant Flanigan's, which does have great food and drink.

Restaurants

Stuart has a LOT of great restaurants close by and if you like great seafood that's fresh, then there are plenty to choose from. The below are some of my favorites.

Close to Dr. Beasley’s O. R. and the above listed hotels

Fresh Catch Seafood Grill - Seafood - One of my personal favorite for seafood - we normally hold our Meet-N-Greet at Fresh Catch. The owner's two sons are local commercial fishermen, thus the name fresh catch
1411 SE Indian Street
Stuart, FL 34997
772-286-6711

La Forchetta - Italian - VERY authentic Italian food - highly recommended if you like Italian food. Small size, best to make reservations.
7820 SW Lost River Road
Stuart, FL 34997
772-872-7333

Flanigan's - Award winning ribs, chicken wings and burgers
950 SE Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
772-220-0039

Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza & Wings - Amazing wings and pizza
2343 Southeast Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
772-287-7741

A tick more of a drive but incredible places with great food

Stuart Boathouse Restaurant - Bar - On the water - great view, great food and drinks - in old downtown Stuart, parking can be tight during peak hours
49 SW Seminole Street
Stuart, FL 34997

Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House - On the water - 2 bars - amazing food
1401 NE Indian River Dr
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
772-781-5136

Kyle G's - Seafood - Steak - Chicken - On the water with amazing Ocean view
10900 S Ocean Drive
Hutchinson Island, FL 34957
772-237-5461

Talk:House - Incredible experience - amazing seafood as well as traditional American cuisine
514 NW Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
772-692-3662

Things to do around Stuart!

A lot of people attending our classes bring their families and are looking for fun things to do with their kids while mom or dad are at the class. Below are a few resources to get you started.

Bathtub Beach in Jensen Beach - Very close to Stuart
1585 SE MacArthur Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996
This is a easy to access beach with an artificial reef separating it from the ocean, which acts to keep out sharks for a family friendly and kid-safe ocean swimming experience. I'm a distance swimmer myself and always feel safe when I go swimming at Bathtub Beach.
View Webcam

Jensen Beach
4191 NE Ocean Blvd, Jensen Beach, FL 34957
View Webcam

Chastain Beach
1213 SE McArthur Blvd.
Hutchinson Island Beaches, FL
Guarded, seasonally. Natural beach. Bathrooms, showers. Is between the House of Refuge and Bathtub Reef along A1A.

Hobe Sound - (Hobe is pronounced HOPE - you say the letter P instead of the letter B)
Hobe Sound Beach, Jupiter Island, FL 33455
View Webcam

Florida Oceanographic Society
Florida Oceanographic Society is a non-profit organization founded in 1964 with the mission to inspire environmental stewardship of Florida's coastal ecosystems through education, research and advocacy.

Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center is a 57-acre marine life nature center located on Hutchinson Island in Stuart, FL situated between the Indian River and the Atlantic Ocean. As a leading state and nationally recognized environmental organization, Florida Oceanographic offers educational programs to people of all ages and conducts research and restoration programs that lead to healthy coastal ecosystems.
Check out LIVE FISH via the FISH CAM!

Questions? Help? Recommendations?

760-515-0444

-Mike Phillips

Last edited:
***BUMP***

For those traveling here next week for the 2-day boat class.

Here’s the address to the shop

1245 NE Savanna Road
Suite 105-106
Jensen Beach, FL 34957

-Mike Phillips
760-515-0444

Back