Back up polisher

MAXMAX

Reaction score
Hello !
Any suggestions for a backup polisher?
I have the Flex VRG old style.
Thanks,Nick

Hey Mike thanks to all your help, I have a show room shine going!
I 3 passes with the flex.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Type o , 3 passes, i washing the indoor car also!​

Attachments

• IMG_4783.jpeg
    IMG_4783.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Looks good!

I just finished a 2-step paint correction to the single stage paint on a 1963 Studebaker Avanti.

full

I'm beat.

:)

Black can be a challenge!
Everything need to be absolutely clean!
Cool car there!
I wonder how often I will have to do paint correction? The car is garaged and has an indoor cover on it!

I have done at least 15 paint correction/ceramic coating on black vehicles using the Dr. B products in the last year. Black paint may be finicky, but once you master that color, you can do anything. I would be very carful with what type of car cover you use on black paint. All that work, just to be micro marred. Just my two cents.

I have done at least 15 paint correction/ceramic coating on black vehicles using the Dr. B products in the last year. Black paint may be finicky, but once you master that color, you can do anything.

Have you found like me that the NSP 45 will perfect black paint where most other abrasive technology will leave micro-marring?

I would be very carful with what type of car cover you use on black paint. All that work, just to be micro marred. Just my two cents.

For Garage Queens, a couple of well-worn, flat flannel bed sheets are safer than a car cover plus - you can EASILY wash and dry them in a normal washing and drying machine. Can't do that with a car cover.

Mike

yes I was wondering about that the cover is very soft.i just washed it also

If this car is a Garage Queen, that is parked in a garage most of it's life, consider a couple of flannel bed sheets. Use a few pieces of painter's tape to affix them to the car, for example attach the bed sheets by taping them in a few places to glass windows.

• Easier to put on for one person.
  • No dragging over the car.
  • Easier to store.
  • Easier to wash and dry to reuse.

Just a suggestion.

Mike

Back