Changing from Meguiar's Gold Class Carnuba

Burger

Reaction score
After using BF One Step & Hybrid Liquid Wax on my Black 4Runner, I'm going to use them as my go to on my Black Harley. It has been waxed at least 2-3 times per month for a few years with Meguiar's Gold Class Carnuba Paste Wax.

Bike passes the baggie test, very smooth.

Do I clay anyway to remove the Meguiar's?

WOW! I always thought that applying the Meguiars way too often was a fun and easy way to have protection and gloss.

Just finished the BF One Step (haven't topped with BlackICE Hybrid yet). The difference is astounding! I was wrong thinking lots of paste was was sufficient. Now, I guess, part of the difference has to be using the SUPABeast vs by hand.

Mike, thanks for all the effort you have put into teaching those of us willing to learn.

I saw where you answered someone here that your favorite AIO is 3D Speed. I imagine I'll switch to that when I use up my current BF supply. Which LSP do you use on top of 3D Speed?

Last edited:
WOW! I always thought that applying the Meguiar's way too often was a fun and easy way to have protection and gloss.

In the old days people worried about getting a "wax build-up" by waxing too often.

Then Sal Zaino started the rage of layering.

:)

I saw where you answered someone here that your favorite AIO is 3D Speed. I imagine I'll switch to that when I use up my current BF supply. Which LSP do you use on top of 3D Speed?

I've used the below with what I thought was great results.

BLACKFIRE BlackIce
SONAX PNS
3D POXY
303 Graphene Nano Spray

The big picture is after doing your research, find something you like.

:)

Back