Complete Dry Sanding Process from Start to Finish!

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
Complete Dry Sanding Process from Start to Finish!

In this video, I explain how the products work and then show the process from start to finish.

In this video, Mike explains how the 3D Dry Sanding System works and then demonstrates LIVE the complete process from start to final polish on the custom House of Kolor paint job on this 1955 Chevy Bel Air.

Next up
The windshield and all the side glass will be installed followed by all the exterior Bel Air trim and new chrome bumpers. After this, the hood will be installed to open reverse. Then this Bel Air heads to the upholstery shop for a custom interior. After the car is finished being fully assembled, the owner will bring it back for a re-polish of all body panels and after this Mike will install the new 3D Graphene Infused Ceramic Coating.

3D Graphene Infused Ceramic Coating

All products, tools and pads can be found here,

3Dproducts.com

Before & After Pictures

Here's how she looked when she first arrived. Stay tuned, I also have close-up BEFORE shots to show just how hacked-up the paint was.

full

Here's how she looks now...

full

-Mike Phillips

I noticed this, the Edge Sanding, and How to Dry Sand to Remove Orange Peel video posts all come up with “video not available” messages...
Broken links or outdated videos that have been removed Intentionally?
Just an FYI. I’ll try a search direct from your Youtube channel tonight or tomorrow after I get up to GA, and report back. Thanks

I noticed this, the Edge Sanding, and How to Dry Sand to Remove Orange Peel video posts all come up with “video not available” messages...

Broken links or outdated videos that have been removed Intentionally?

After I resigned from my position from 3D after they broke their contract with me), the management at 3d, in their wisdom, deleted my 3D Gmail account, which was tied to my 3D YouTube account. They also deleted the 3D forum I brought up for them. At the time I was miffed, as I put a lot of time and hard work into creating solid content for their products, but now I'm so glad they removed everything. They got a new "mike phillips' and he can do all their heavy lifting.

Just an FYI. I’ll try a search direct from your Youtube channel tonight or tomorrow after I get up to GA, and report back. Thanks

Apologies 3D left blank YouTube videos and also blank pictures and blank articles all over the Internet. But this is the fallout when a Private Equity Group buys-out the owner of a company. As I like to say,

someone makes millions while others get the shaft

See the press release here,

Morgenthaler Private Equity purchases 3Dproducts.com

FWIW

Even though after negotiations fell apart with 3D, I had a 3D class scheduled and filled with 20 people driving and flying to Stuart, Florida from all over the United States. I kept my word. I didn't tender my resignation until AFTER I taught that class because I wasn't going to break my word to the people that trusted in my name, who had scheduled their work and family life around their trip to Stuart.

I also taught the IDA Skills Validation test the Monday after the big 3-day class for the above same reasons. But on Tuesday, I resigned. Your word is all you have as a man. I kept my word in 2022 - others? Well, that's between them and their god.

I thought about moving this thread to the Moderator's Forum, (the public cannot see the content of the Moderator's Forum for any forum newbies reading this), but I much prefer for the Google Bots to scan and then share this for future generations.

And life moves on...

🍻

Reactions: Mak
Hate to hear of your problems with them and the fallout but folks with your obvious ethics, determination, and meticulousness always land on their feet and end up ahead in the long run. If I hadn’t already purchased the 3D ACA 510 & 520, I would be buying the Dr B products.

I like your Minutes to Memories quote. One of my favorite songs.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to hear of your problems with them and the fallout but folks with your obvious ethics, determination, and meticulousness always land on their feet and end up ahead in the long run.

Yeah, I was shocked at how all the various leaders on the management team handled it. Also, zero bonus AFTER working the entire year and hitting all the criteria.

If I hadn’t already purchased the 3D ACA 510 & 520, I would be buying the Dr B products.

It's all good.

I like your Minutes to Memories quote. One of my favorite songs.

Yeah, the Scarecrow album was a great album.

:)

Reactions: Mak
Back