Flex Battery Random 5" Orbital Sander

TMQ

Reaction score
Where do I get my hands on one? Noticed that the detailers' websites doesn't carry it.

Will this one work with my pixie batteries?

Got a big wet sanding job to do and would like to have a battery operated 5" DA!

Tom

Where do I get my hands on one? Noticed that the detailers' websites doesn't carry it.

Will this one work with my pixie batteries?

Got a big wet sanding job to do and would like to have a battery operated 5" DA!

Tom

Hi Tom,

This is actually the cordless sander you see me using in this video.

I'm not sure where to order it but I can check with Chris Metcalf next week when I'm in Chicago teaching a 2-day sanding and paint correction class with Rod Kraft. Last Thursday, I shipped the 10 FLEX cordless sanders I have here in Stuart, Florida for our sanding classes to Chicago. Fingers are crossed they make it there without problem and then make it back here for my big 3-day class the first weekend of May.

May 3-Day Class - Training Cars and Boats - No chairs. No sitting. No PowerPoint

This will be a fun car in this upcoming 3-day class. For me this is a Bucket List Car, that is I've never detailed a 1941 Grahm Hollywood, and chances are good I'll never detail another one.

full

Also - I've decided to make this the FIRST car the class trains on Friday morning - and I think we're going to use the 3M Trizact System on the paint, followed by using rotary polishers with wool pads and NSP 150. To me, this will be a GREAT way to start. Then the students taking this class can build on these foundational skills over the course of Friday, Saturday and Sunday when they sand and buff a huge 24' Robalo center console boat.

Mike

Reactions: TMQ
Back