"Go to First New Post"

Reaction score
In vBulletin, there is always and option (when you are logged in) to "go to first new post" in a thread, say a long one that you've been following, so you can pick up where you left off. I don't see where XenForo allows anything like that, am I missing something?

On the top right of my forum, there's a text link,

What's new

Click on the down arrow to bring up a menu list and then select,

This should be what you're looking for and there are other options too.

Mike

On vB, when you pull up the list of threads that have new posts, there were buttons for each thread that allowed you to go the "first new post" or the "last post" in the thread. I don't see anything similar to that in XenForo.

It only matters in a long thread or one that's been dormant for a while.

On vB, when you pull up the list of threads that have new posts, there were buttons for each thread that allowed you to go the "first new post" or the "last post" in the thread. I don't see anything similar to that in XenForo.

It only matters in a long thread or one that's been dormant for a while.

To be honest, I don't know if these are features with Xenforo as I just never read or monitor threads using these things.

There are very active Xenforo forums, (running Xenforo software of course), and I'm guessing a Skynet search or two could find the answer.

full

Skynet said "all humans are a threat", however I googled it and it said click on the title of the thread, which should be in bold, and that seems to work. Thanks for unpacking that box for me.

Back