Is there still a way to get the SV Certification From Mike Phillips?

Hi Jacob,

Like so much work that I do, anytime I get asked a question over and over again instead of re-creating the wheel I write an article that anyone can access and get the information. This helps them out and saves me time.

I have this article on the AGO forum.

I will write a fresh new article for this topic in the future. Until then, here's the link,

IDA SV Certification Testing at Autogeek

The answer to your question is yes I will still be proctoring the Phase II Skill Validation Tests here in Stuart, Florida.

As I shared here in post #35

full

Stay tuned...

:)

Also remember I shared why I started this forum in the first thread created on this forum in the first post.

This forum is now open...

Allow me to quote what I said in the first post...

Today is July 27th, 2021 and as of today I'm happy to say the forum is now open.

I created this forum to primarily share my personal detailing work and the write-ups I create to share the process used to take a diamond in the rough and turn it into a glistening gemstone.

I don't care if people join or just lurk, that's all up to you. I just want and need a place that displays mass information much better than Facebook or Instagram.

I create content. It's what I do besides detailing cars. Any detailer out there can do the same, that while detailing a car, STOP and take pictures or videos and then later on their own time create a write-up or an article to SHARE with others - how to do stuff.

Some do... I would say most don't. It's easier to not stop and take pictures and it's a lot easier to not take the time to sit behind a computer screen, process the pictures and assemble them along with text to create content or education. A lot easier.

This is just my personal forum. There's more coming in the future.

🍻

Last edited:
Hi Jacob,

Like so much work that I do, anytime I get asked a question over and over again instead of re-creating the wheel I write an article that anyone can access and get the information. This helps them out and saves me time.

I have this article on the AGO forum.

I will write a fresh new article for this topic in the future. Until then, here's the link,

IDA SV Certification Testing at Autogeek

The answer to your question is yes I will still be proctoring the Phase II Skill Validation Tests here in Stuart, Florida.

As I shared here in post #35

full

Stay tuned...

:)
Alright! I'm exited to hear that!

Back