LIVE Online Detailing Class - Which Polisher Should I Use? - Tool Time with Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
LIVE Online Detailing Class - Which Polisher Should I Use? - Tool Time with Mike Phillips

Live class today at 4:00 PM Eastern Time! I'll be breaking down the various types of polishers on the market, how to use them and when. Q&A to follow! See you there.

full

Starting Wednesday, January 10th, watch LIVE and interact during the live feed 1:00pm Pacific, 3:00pm Central or 4:00pm Eastern on either of these social media platforms.

Dr. Beasley's Facebook Page

Dr. Beasley's YouTube Channel

Dr. Beasley's Instagram Page

In this LIVE online detailing class, we're going to take a deep dive into the different types of tool actions plus the benefits and drawbacks for,

Forced rotation - Rotary Polishers
Gear-driven Orbital - FLEX 3401 - FLEX Supa BEAST - FLEX CBEAST - RUPES Mille - Makita PO5000C - HF Hercules
Long stroke Free Spinning Random Orbital Polishers - RUPES Bigfoot 15 & 21 - Griot's Garage BOSS 15 & 21 and all the other knockoffs of the RUPES long stroke polishers (too many to list)
Short stroke Free Spinning Random Orbital Polishers - Porter Cable 7424XP - Meguiar's MT300 - and all the other knockoffs of the original - Porter Cable wood sander (too many to list)

full

Join us via either Facebook, YouTube or Instagram and interact LIVE with your questions and comments.

Dr. Beasley's Facebook Page

Dr. Beasley's YouTube Channel

Dr. Beasley's Instagram Page

See you there!

Mike

Back