Mobile Tech Expo - Mike Phillips Class Schedule for 2024

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
Mobile Tech Expo - Mike Phillips Class Schedule for 2024

I'm teaching 4 classes at MTE this year. MTE is adding a NEW day to their venue for education for 2024. This new education is on WEDNESDAY. This is what makes this a new addition to their already successful event. For this new education day, they asked 6 people to teach topics they chose, I am blessed that I am one of the people they asked to teach a class.

Besides this Wednesday class, I'm also teaching 3 classes on Thursday. Historically I've always taught 8 classes on Thursday but I always felt kind of bad hogging up a conference room for the entire day when there are so many other talented people that want the opportunity to get a room to teach a class. So 2 years ago, I voluntarily cut back to 3-4 classes on Thursday - the normal education day for MTE.

Class Schedule
Here's my schedule, I always do my best to make my classes both fun and educational.

Wednesday Education Day - On the Mobile Tech Expo Website

Detailing 101 – How to Detail a Car for New Detailers
1:00 pm – 2:45 pm
The Desoto 4 Room
Presented by Mike Phillips - Dr. Beasley's CEO

The tools you need to own and the techniques you need to master in order to turnout pro-quality work in and fast and efficient manner.

Thursday Education Day - On the Mobile Tech Expo Website

The Future of Paint Correction is Already Here! Don’t Stay Stuck in the Past!
2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
The Desoto 3 Room
Presented by Mike Phillips - Dr. Beasley’s CEO

Just like electric cars are replacing fossil fuel cars, conventional, old-school organic products are being replaced with inorganic technology. The benefit is inorganic technology makes every step in the car detailing process cleaner and more effective while reducing time, labor, and steps. In this class, Mike Phillips will demonstrate and explain how to leave past technologies behind and be more successful in the future.

Topical & Sub-Surface Glass Polishing – Make More Money for Each Car You Detail!
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
The Desoto 3 Room

Most daily drivers older than 1 or 2 years need topical glass polishing to remove traffic film, water spots, chemical fallout build-up and drizzle stains. After 3 or 4 years on the road, most cars need sub-surface glass polishing to remove swirls, scratches, wiper marks and tiny pits. In this class, Mike Phillips will teach you everything you need to know to do both topical and sub-surface glass polishing safely and in the most time-efficient manner. After you take this class, you can immediately add glass polishing to your menu of detailing services to increase profits for each job while making your customer’s car safer to drive and aesthetically more beautiful.

How to Become the Recognized Detailing Expert in Your Hometown
4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
The Desoto 3 Room

Make more money, get more referrals, and fill your schedule with cool cars and new cars. In this class I will show you the simple technique I used to break into the cool car detailing world and get more customers via word-of-mouth advertising. Besides sharing the secret to my detailing success, just as important – I share with you the absolute wrong approach that most people try… and then fail at, never knowing why. Knowing WHAT to do is just as important as knowing what NOT to do and you will learn this in this incredibly popular class.

Hope to see you at all of these classes!

Mike Phillips
Cell: 760-515-0444

full

Last edited:
Hey Mike, will you be in the Dr. Beasley's booth on the 2nd & 3rd? I will not make it for the Education days this year, but do plan to attend the Expo part.

Hey Mike, will you be in the Dr. Beasley's booth on the 2nd & 3rd? I will not make it for the Education days this year, but do plan to attend the Expo part.

Yes, after 11:00am

Yancy and I are shooting videos with all the different vendors Friday and Saturday mornings to check out and share what's new for 2024!

See you there!

Mike

Back