New Job

Bkeets3

New detailer just trying to soak up all the info!
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

just landed a job detailing high end luxury RV's for a dealership. Not like most dealers, seems well run and they have very high standards. I know some dealerships can be kind of misleading and use bad techniques. Anyways, I watch your videos all the time and soak up any information I can. I'm not too big into Dr Beasleys stuff so I haven't been as active in a while, but I thought about you when doing a tour of the facility. They were using blackfire polishes which is one of the first videos I remember of yours detailing a Hyundai Sonata in under an hour. Anyways, can't wait to start and share your knowledge and name. I hope to have the whole crew on forced rotation polishers soon enough!

Best wishes,
Blake

A few years ago when I was job hunting, I saw a job advertised at a caravan dealer, both new and used. Amongst the listed job duties was cleaning and and detailing trade ins, then it hit me, caravans have toilets and showers, so I passed on that job. I'm not a small man, I'm not tall, but I am broad, and the thought of trying to squeeze myself in to tiny spaces to clean whatever they may have left behind. I don't even like doing the inside of other people's cars, the things you find.

Does your new job include detailing inside the RVs as well?

Cheers
Dave.

Back