This forum is now open...

Hello Mike,

Been absorbing knowledge from you since your Meguiar’s days. I wish you all the best on your new endeavor. Hand polished my first car in 1975 and have been hooked ever since. Forums like this are gold to me. Again, all the best!!!

Hello Mike,

Been absorbing knowledge from you since your Meguiar’s days. I wish you all the best on your new endeavor. Hand polished my first car in 1975 and have been hooked ever since. Forums like this are gold to me. Again, all the best!!!

Nice background story and thank you for joining.

:)

Mike,
Congratulations on your new venture. Looking forward to following you here. I met you at DetailFest when you were still with Meguiar's. I have taken several of your courses, and have multiple books that you have written.
Where is your shop located?

Mike,
Congratulations on your new venture. Looking forward to following you here. I met you at DetailFest when you were still with Meguiar's. I have taken several of your courses, and have multiple books that you have written.

Thank you.

Where is your shop located?

No shop yet. I do have multiple locations at my access.

Last edited:
Well this is exciting! 🤗 Way to go Mike, I’m super happy for you buddy.
Great to see a few names here I recognise too - hey gang.

Aaryn NZ. 🤙🇳🇿

Reactions: GTO
Glad to see you still active in detailing!!

You have always been a friend and treated me extremely great. I’m so happy to see what the future holds for you. Best of luck.

Thanks for having me here. Forum looks great.

Jim

Glad to see you still active in detailing!!

You have always been a friend and treated me extremely great. I’m so happy to see what the future holds for you. Best of luck.

Thanks for having me here. Forum looks great.

Jim

Thank Jim!

I'm still figuring out how to properly use this forum software but it will come with time.

There's also a "Light Theme" and you can toggle it by clicking on the Light Bulb at the top right of the forum, or at the bottom lower right.

Hey Mike, 🙂

Question - Is it possible to bring your articles from AG over here or is there an ownership kinda thing that would stop that?

Aaryn NZ. 🤙🇳🇿

Hey Mike, 🙂

Question - Is it possible to bring your articles from AG over here or is there an ownership kinda thing that would stop that?

Aaryn NZ. 🤙🇳🇿

I'm not going to plagiarize myself. Ha ha...

Autogeek owns everything I've written so I won't be moving anything written in it's current form to anyplace I'm working online.

I'm not going to plagiarize myself. Ha ha...

Autogeek owns everything I've written so I won't be moving anything written in it's current form to anyplace I'm working online.

No worries mike...all your words and teachings are already engraved into our brains. 😂

Mike, happy to see that you are still going to be creating content in regards to the detailing world! Good luck with your future ventures, and I look forward to see how you grow this forum and your business.

Reactions: GTO
Mike, happy to see that you are still going to be creating content in regards to the detailing world! Good luck with your future ventures, and I look forward to see how you grow this forum and your business.

Thank you.

I know everyone can't read and remember everything I've ever typed on the Internet, heck I can't even remember, but here's something I have written and shared a LOT.

I'm in this for the long run...

I've seen a lot of detailing personalities come and go...

Hi Mike,

It is nice to be part of your forum as I have always waited for your input when others posted their issues and questions about detailing.

Jorge B

Hey Mike,
I was a silent follower on AG since this past spring and learned so much from your posts (and others as well) that I had to come join here too. (Cant stop now as I love to learn)
I'm new to this level of detailing (just for myself) but I kinda envy those who do it as a business, I think it'd be a rewarding experience.
Thanks for adding me.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for letting me join this forum.

I have been following you back in AG and enjoy your posts. But I must admit, have not been polishing my vehicles for a while now.

Looking forward to more inputs from you.

Congrats! Owning your content and leveraging your name recognition to create a brand. Nice move.

Glad I took a class from you September 2019.

Hi Mike,

It is nice to be part of your forum as I have always waited for your input when others posted their issues and questions about detailing.

Jorge B

Thanks Jorge,

Appreciate the kind words. I enjoy detailing cars and helping others to do the same.

I really like the forum interface as compared to FB or any other interface except for in-person detailing/training.

Back