UV protection for interior

DownSouth

Reaction score
Living in South Florida without a garage is brutal. The exterior/interior plastic/vinyl trim take a beating. What do you like to use on your interior to protect against the sun? Which products have the best UV protection that leave a matte finish?

303 is my go to. I use it on my boat religiously, and on my truck tonneau cover. Only downside is you have to keep up with applications.

Perhaps that's because it is for the interior which is what you asked about.

I use only two products for interior protection. Optimum leather plus protectant and Ultima interior guard plus.
Both have great protection abilities.
The Optimum need more frequent applications. The Ultima is a longer term protectant with a great tactile feel!

For interior: 303 as already mentioned.

I also like how Griots Interior Detailer looks. Not sure about how long it protects/lasts though (My guess is probably not the best since they have stronger interior cleaners)

Mike, the label states that it is for exterior rubber and plastic trim. You still recommend it for interior plastic and vinyl trim? Just curious if there is anything better than 303 for UV protection for the interior.

I'm confident it will be fine for interior vinyl or rubber surfaces. As for best U.V. protection? Let me check.

Looking back on this I'm not sure why I shared this product instead of this product. Maybe a case of typing faster than I'm thinking.

LVP Interior Conditioner - $13.99

:)

Back