What products would you like to see from 3D

Dr Oldz

Reaction score
Since Mike has some pull…… I’m curious as to what products you would like to see from 3D that are not available currently. I use some 3D products and find most of them to be a great value while being very effective.

here is my list:

-A floor mat protector for weather tech style mats.

-Something that does what Sonus Trim and motor kote does but available in bulk. (Drys to the touch is important to me) some may remember Meguiars had a product like this also names the same I believe.
I’d love to see

- a product for protecting and conditioning rubber door seals with a built in applicator.

- a plastic polish and compound. Something to work on clear plastic windows like in Jeeps and convertibles. If any have tried, there are so few polishes that can get some of the plastic windows truly crystal clear.

-this last one may be a bit greedy….. I’d love a wash like WG Uber ceramic wash but more economical.

what you guys feel 3D needs?

I think at first you will see the 3D product line improve on what they currently have.

I'm sure they will come out with new products like the new Glass Polish, can't wait to try that out :)

I would like to see a product (or do you already have one?) that has light paint correction capabilities and a wet look sealant combined. Like an all in one.

I would like to see a product (or do you already have one?) that has light paint correction capabilities and a wet look sealant combined. Like an all in one.

Yes it's not only already available it has to be the best on the market according to all the people I talk to and all the comments I read. It's called,

3D SPEED

It offers great cut with an aggressive pad or LIGHT CUT with a foam polishing or finishing pad.

:)

Last edited:
Mike,
I saw your post on the new FL facility on the 3D forum. It shows you using the Flex drywall sander. That would work great as an RV-Trailer polisher if it had a hook-loop backing plate!

Some improvements to bead it up
Perhaps a drying aid type product.
Better performance in sunlight.
3D speed and 3D one are so great if you have to use it on a hot surface the working time is great on those.

One product I would not mind seeing tweaked a bit is the ceramic coating. Myself and another local Autogeek member / competition ready teammate have experienced the similar behavior. First off I find it to not be as hydrophobic as other coatings. Second is the self cleaning effect is not as good as other coatings. We have both experienced this and he had a customer complain about the coating holding onto dirt.

I disliked the performance that I continue to top it until I have time to completely polish it off and move onto another coating that I know that does a better job. It is unfortunate because I really wanted to like the 3D coating and sometimes providing feedback is hard.

Like to see speed out cut Blackfire One step!

Right now---have no use for speed, aways reached for the Blackfire one Step with Rupes yellow pads.

Tom

Like to see speed out cut Blackfire One step!

Right now---have no use for speed, aways reached for the Blackfire one Step with Rupes yellow pads.

Tom

Thanks for your feedback Tommy,

If you want a LOT more cut - pick up a bottle of 3D 505 Correction Glaze.

505 Correction Glaze = SPEED on Steroids!

I have an article in the works but for now - just take a chance on what I'm saying.

Stay tuned - next week big announcement.

Thanks for your feedback Tommy,

If you want a LOT more cut - pick up a bottle of 3D 505 Correction Glaze.

505 Correction Glaze = SPEED on Steroids!

I have an article in the works but for now - just take a chance on what I'm saying.

Stay tuned - next week big announcement.

Mike, did you ever get a chance to finish your write up on the 3rd 505 Correction Glaze ?

I'd like them to bring Total back. It's the most effective mild APC I've used.

Back