Where does everyone buy their supplies?

Autogeek, detailed image every once in a while, Amazon when the other two don’t have it, autotopia,

Mainly Detailed Image through their wholesale account program. I was using Autoality but I let my subscription expire because they were always out of stock on products I wanted/needed.

Autogeek and McKees 37

recently I’ve found that I can’t find CarPro PERL anymore. Any suggestions?

AutoGeek, McKee's, and Griots Garage.

But since this forum is free of being tied down by brand affiliation, I will say that Amazon is always an option if I need something quickly.

My last AutoGeek order took 9 days to arrive from Stuart, FL to L.I., NY. Great store/people/website, but in 2021, 9 days is like the Pony Express with Amazon being the Telegraph.

I've been using Detail Image often, a big reason for that is as you mentioned shipping times. I have bought most of my machines from Autogeek, but beyond that, it just takes to long to get things from Florida to Minnesota with them.

Reactions: GTO
Autogeek, Griots Garage or Amazon. Once in a while I will visit the local Chemical Guys store. They are not my favorite products but they are good guys at store and it is great to walk in and actually see the products, feel the quality of the towels and read the ingredients on the label. It's also great just to hang out at the store and talk detailing with fellow enthusiasts; kind of like this forum.

Autogeek, Autopia, Detailed Image, Autoality and Amazon. If I need something that is locally available.....Autozone, Advance Auto Parts, Pep Boys or NAPA....all three have upgraded their detailing selection in my area.

Autogeek, Detailed Image, Advance Auto and Amazon. The first three have great sales now and then. I usually only use Amazon when I’m in a pinch.

Dan

I used to buy mostly from Autogeek when they had sales.

I realized that a lot of the time though, even during their sales, it is cheaper to buy elsewhere. Sometimes it has been a lot cheaper. Kind of turned me off honestly, makes me not really want to be a loyal customer when you feel like you get the shaft.. I do not mind paying a premium for what the store was offering, but the crazy markups even during the sales, and feeling like I need to wait a week to catch a sale, has turned me off. IMHO stop devaluing your products with these 20-25% sales all the time. Just have a few big sales a year, and keep the prices competitive year round!

Sky’s the Limit (Car Pro)
Autogeek
The Rag Company
Car Supplies Warehouse
McKee’s
The Clean Garage in PA
Adam’s
Shine Supply

Seems like a lot of places but I have really narrowed down my stock.

Primarily
Autogeek/Autopia
Griot's Garage
The Rag Company
Amazon
The Clean Garage (they're local for me so I visit the store)

Back