Big announcement today! Now the CEO of Dr. Beasley's!

Mike Phillips

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
themikephillipsforum.com
Big announcement today! Now the CEO of Dr. Beasley's!

So excited to share a big announcement today at 10:00pm Eastern Time

full

Stay tuned...

Mike Phillips

Last edited:
The Press Release just went live!

Beasley’s Hires Legendary Detailing Instructor Mike Phillips as Chief Education Officer

Mike-Phillips-DrBeasleys-Blog-Header-1400x788.jpg

Super excited to be part of the team at Dr. Beasley's! I've known Jim Lafeber for at least a decade now and besides being a great all-around guy, he's also a world-class chemist. Like me, he has a strong passion for training and education and that's where I'll come into play with a schedule of brand new automotive and marine detailing classes.

Besides the above, I love that Dr. Beasley's is a

1. True manufacturer - we make all our own formulas and products.
  2. Family owned company.
  3. Small business.

All the best ingredients for long-term success.

I'll be working closely with Chris Racana, the Director of Success for Dr. Beasley's as well as the rest of the team at Dr. Beasley's based out of Chicago, Illinois.

-Mike

The Press Release just went live!

Beasley’s Hires Legendary Detailing Instructor Mike Phillips as Chief Education Officer

Super excited to be part of the team at Dr. Beasley's! I've known Jim Lafeber for at least a decade now and besides being a great all-around guy, he's also a world-class chemist. Like me, he has a strong passion for training and education and that's where I'll come into play with a schedule of brand new automotive and marine detailing classes.

Besides the above, I love that Dr. Beasley's is a

1. True manufacturer - we make all our own formulas and products.
  2. Family owned company.
  3. Small business.

All the best ingredients for long-term success.

I'll be working closely with Chris Racana, the Director of Success for Dr. Beasley's as well as the rest of the team at Dr. Beasley's based out of Chicago, Illinois.

-Mike

Awesome news, Congratulations!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation Mike!

Thank you sir!

Congrats Mike. Know you’ve been a fan of their products for a while.

Yes, always been a fan. Just as important, they make all their own formulas and are a true manufacturer. No relabeling other companies products, which I much prefer to work with, teach and represent.

Also just to note, I've been detailing a LOT of really cool muscle cars over the last month, you'll be seeing videos and full-write-ups. With Dr. Beasley's - they LOVE it when I detail cool cars and share the process and products with others.

Were in the middle of bringing up a brand new training center and car and boat detailing shop. I take pride in being the real-deal, that is someone that actually walks-the-talk, that is someone that really details cars and boats. Doing actual detail work keeps my writing fresh, helps me to teach others the craft of detailing and the art of polishing paint.

No fakers here.

-Mike

Wow, but once again you stay with leading companies that have proven products and room for growth. Glad to see this connection and still looking forward to more classes taught by the experience Mike Phillips....

Congrats!

Thank you sir!

Wow, but once again you stay with leading companies that have proven products and room for growth. Glad to see this connection and still looking forward to more classes taught by the experience Mike Phillips....

Totally agree Kirby. As a person that has attended THREE of my classes, 2 roadshow classes, one at Griot's Garage in Tacoma, Washington and one in Austin, Texas and also the big three day at Autogeek in Stuart and thus you know as well or better than anyone how much fun these classes are as well as INTENSE!

Stay tuned for more announcements.

Stay safe my friend.

-Mike

Thank you sir!

Yes, always been a fan. Just as important, they make all their own formulas and are a true manufacturer. No relabeling other companies products, which I much prefer to work with, teach and represent.

Also just to note, I've been detailing a LOT of really cool muscle cars over the last month, you'll be seeing videos and full-write-ups. With Dr. Beasley's - they LOVE it when I detail cool cars and share the process and products with others.

Were in the middle of bringing up a brand new training center and car and boat detailing shop. I take pride in being the real-deal, that is someone that actually walks-the-talk, that is someone that really details cars and boats. Doing actual detail work keeps my writing fresh, helps me to teach others the craft of detailing and the art of polishing paint.

No fakers here.

-Mike
Looking forward to the new write ups and videos. Can’t wait to see the one on the 69 GTO. Congrats again

Looking forward to the new write ups and videos.

Can’t wait to see the one on the 69 GTO.

Congrats again

There will be 2 articles/videos for the 1969 GTO Convertible in Matador Red. The first one is where I machine polished out 50+ years of scratches from the windshield and passenger side window. The second will be how I corrected the super soft single stage paint.

full

The glass polishing article is published in the brand new, Edition #17 of Pro Detailer Magazine.

Pro Detailer Magazine - #17

full

Description

Issue 17 is nearly upon us, and it’s a good’un!

Our Car Care Adventures take us to Germany, twice, to visit the factories at Flex, Scholl, Nanolex, and Menzerna – plus the Dcon Show. On the subject of shows, we hit Tours in France to look around The Detailing Show, as well as the first UK-based Serum Summit, Wrapfest, and Automechanika.

We have a bumper New Products and Hardware section with some of the latest releases that we’ve had to keep quiet about for months – some are truly blooming brilliant!

Our Guide section is bigger than ever with a hugely detailed article on glass polishing courtesy of the one and only Mike Phillips, while we also look into Boat Detailing, alloy wheel protectors, and dry ice cleaning in the UK.

The Megatest pitches 11.5 glass sealants head to head and the results surprised even us, while the Trader Talk chapters include a bit of industry insight and a great guide to insurance for unit-based detailers.

Finally our Showcase includes three very special motors prepared for presentation aside Concorde, along with a Show Us Your Shop article that you might have seen on the socials of late.

Issue 17 is 132 pages, and will be formerly released on 22nd July at Waxstock, but pre-orders and subscriptions will be despatched earlier in the week.

I must say, it's sincerely appreciated to be asked to be a guest writer for the Pro Detailer Magazine!

So stay-tuned...

-Mike

Last edited:
Well, you are going to bring a little known brand to be a major contender. Congratulations Mike!

One thing for sure, as historically documented, I only use and showcase products in my detailing classes that I would use on my own car and/or on on black paint. Recently when detailing the 1969 GTO, I tested 4 different brands of abrasive technology and only ONE brand removed the defects and left a clear finish and it was Dr. Beasley's NSP Primers.

full

Awesome news and congratulations on the new endeavor. Looking forward to the new content.

Thank you Daniel

Ordered a brand new 80" tripod last night, working on a new pro-grade video camera. :)

-Mike

Congratulations Mike! Sorry thing didn’t work out at AF. Onward to bigger and better!

It's all good. Everything always works out for the right reasons. We might not understand in the moment, but after time goes by and we can look backwards, things tend to always make sense. The reality is - it was truly a blessing from God.

Outstanding. Congratulations.

Thank you. Haven't' been so energized or passionate about what I do for years. Really looking forward to working with Jim, Chris, Victor and Anthony as well as the rest of the team at Dr. Beasley's. Lots of cool stuff coming up.

Are you going to move up from Florida?

No sir. We're building a brand new training center large enough to hold up to 2-3 large boats, like I've historically always brought in for my boat detailing classes and of course, multiple cars.

Some people reading this have no idea what kind of extreme hands-on detailing classes I teach, but I think this picture from my geek days pretty much tells the story. This picture was taken then night BEFORE class started and there were 4 more cars in the warehouse that wouldn't fit in the garage. And L00k at the cars. New cars, classic cars, but all cool cars for absolute strangers flying into Stuart, Florida to TRAIN on. Try to find any other class that does it like this.

13 cars shoehorned into the old geek garage and 4 more in the adjacent warehouse

full

So yeah, we're building a brand new training center and detail shop and we're going to continue to hold the MOST hands-on detailing classes on planet Earth. It's called, walking the talk.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back