What are you detailing today?

I washed my Mum's Nissan Qashqai today, I think you call it a Rogue Sport over there, and Jeremy Clarkson calls them the Nissan Kumquat. It was coated with NV Lustre and Jet about 6 months ago, so it's an easy vehicle to wash. I foamed it, tested out a new foam, a cheap auto store brand foam, it foamed well, and rinsed easy. I then gave it a 2B wash with Reset, I needed it really clean as I wanted to put something extra on it afterwards.

I decided to add an extra layer of protection, like I did for my FJ last weekend, but I wanted some enhancement, so I went with Dodo Juice Blue Velvet. It really enhances blue paint. I've had the Blue Velvet for 15+ years, and it still goes on and removes easy.

PSX_20240916_161434.jpg

PSX_20240916_161813.jpg

PSX_20240916_161620.jpg

I did this on Saturday for new video content. Washed and coated using the Dr. Beasley's products that come with this car when you buy it new.

full

WAY TOO MUCH BLACK PIANO PLASTIC ON THE EXTERIOR.

This car will be here for a Matte Detailing Class on Saturday, November 23rd.

Mike

Wow, I had to look that up, I had no idea Hyundai was supplying matte finish care products with their vehicles.

Dr. Beasly's supplies end-user matte care products to,

• Hyundai
  • Genesis
  • KIA

Scroll down this page

Matte Paint Prescription

Yancy and I shot a video using the products that were in the bucket that came with the Hyundai Santa Fe from the dealership. Should be through editing sometime next week.

Mike

Back