This forum is now open...

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I'm really glad to hear you liked the class. In the near future I'll share a little story about this class and not you - but all the guys like you - guys that did their due research, chose a class I was teaching and then made the financial and time investment to take the class.

It means a lot to me.

Stay tuned...

Busy week for me - have to hit the hay...

:)

Mike, Hey, I'm very glad to have found you doing well and excited to see you moving on to YOUR OWN site and more. AG has been and I'm sure will continue to be a great place. I've connected with lots of great people, many of whom are here too. Looking forward to keeping in touch and learning more from you and others and also contributing back where I can.

-tim
aka TTQ B4U

Mike, Hey, I'm very glad to have found you doing well and excited to see you moving on to YOUR OWN site and more. AG has been and I'm sure will continue to be a great place. I've connected with lots of great people, many of whom are here too. Looking forward to keeping in touch and learning more from you and others and also contributing back where I can.

-tim
aka TTQ B4U

Thanks Tim!

🍻

I'm a little behind on everything that went on including your career move. I've been down since summer with a pinched nerve in my neck, so detailing has been on the back burner. Getting old really sucks when you get old. Good Luck with your new start on life, glad to hear you took time to get your body and mind together.

Are you going to be spending a lot of time in California now? Sounds like they have you all hooked up with the new detailing bay.

Greg

I'm a little behind on everything that went on including your career move.

No problemo... but yes, officially resigned from my contract on Wednesday, July 7th - 20021. They're in good hands with the team they have.

I've been down since summer with a pinched nerve in my neck, so detailing has been on the back burner. Getting old really sucks when you get old.

Copy that. I swim almost everyday, do a mile of mixed stroke pulling. Feel lucky and blessed I have not had any physical issues.

Good Luck with your new start on life, glad to hear you took time to get your body and mind together.

Thank you.

Are you going to be spending a lot of time in California now? Sounds like they have you all hooked up with the new detailing bay.

Greg

Yes - at least I'll be going out to 3D in California a number of times each year to teach classes and shoot new video content. Actually heading that way pre-SEMA to shoot so new content.

LOVE working with 3D - everyone is so professional and nice. Refreshing.

Awesome to see you back, Mike!! Also great to see all of the AG forum's positive/constructive contributing members following onto here as well. Almost as if we were only on AG just because of you!

Awesome to see you back, Mike!! Also great to see all of the AG forum's positive/constructive contributing members following onto here as well. Almost as if we were only on AG just because of you!

Thanks James.

People instinctively go to where they get the best information.

Back